November 6, 2011

Puggie Trouble!

Do you see the look I'm getting here? You know the look, its quite similar to the look of over tired children at bedtime. You may wonder what I could have possibly done to deserve such a look of utter disgust and betrayal.....I shall divulge my dirty little secrets.


Secret #1 I had taco bell without them.  I have no shame whatsoever in admitting my devotion and addiction to Taco Bell. Oh lawd, I could easily consume this high fat,carb filled hug from Jesus daily,multiple times a day. This day I had consumed a tasty treat and in true Mimi fashion, dropped the shiz down the from of my shirt. I reeked of this aroma filled yumminess and did not think to bring home a trunk full of cheap Mexican food for them. *snort* call Animal Cops!


Secret #2 While purchasing dog food for the flat faced nation, I pet another pug in passing. A pug which had not yet had its ass sniffed for their personal inspection and approval. Now y'all know I love my pugs more than life but I have yet to be compelled to roam on my hands and need in search of a.curly tailed pug ass in which to sniff. Sorry fella's, not gonna happen.


Suffice it to say, my arrival home was met with excitement,kisses,reserved sniffing and then....the mean mug. The mean pug mug. Sheesh.


They backed a foot away cautiously in unison. Now let me be the first to let you know that they never do anything in unison unless it involves conspiring to lay a guilt trip on Mommie. They allowed their mass of wrinkles to relax, sighed heavily and looked at me with the sadness and anguish that only this type of abuse can produce.


I'll admit, I felt awful. Because of this ultimate betrayal and my guilt, I opened the fridge, got a few ham slices and cheese and wrapped little treats made out of priceless people food and snuggled each one as he/she scarred down their bribes. Wouldn't ya know, their wrinkles bounced back and grins spread across their faces and I *think* I learned my lesson! Oy!


psst:Otto loves Taco Bell too!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! Salinger was right, you are too funny! Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Love the pug herd, must post more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PUGGIE TROUBLE....MIMI ALL YOUR PUGGIES ARE ADORABLE AND THEY SURE KNOW HOW TO WIN OVER MOMMY :-). VERY CUTE!!!
    OTTO...ONLY 15 MORE DAYS!!
    YIPPEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete